“Spring Clean-up” prepares your lawn and landscape for warmer weather and the growing season. For many, this is the process that wakes up the lawn and welcomes the new sprigs of life to the new sunny season.
Our program includes –
- Clean-up any debris leftover from winter wind and storms.
- Prune away any dead or damaged branches from trees and shrubs.
- Trim overgrown evergreens.
- Prune back roses.
- Clean-up fallen leaves and dead foliage from beds and border areas.
- Pull up any spent annuals.
- Cut back perennials and grasses so they can rejuvenate themselves.
- Clear beds for fresh mulch.
- Edge beds.
- Apply pre-emergent for weed control.
- Spread fresh mulch.
- If needed, give your trees and shrubs a fresh drink of water.