“Fall Clean-up” prepares your lawn and landscape for colder winter weather and the dormant season. For many, this is the process that puts everything in your yard to bed for a long winter’s nap.
A good nap is possible when dead foliage and leaves are removed. A process that eliminates rotting debris – the perfect place for insects and pests to nest during the winter months until spring’s return.
Our program includes –
- Cutting back of perennials and grasses
- Maintenance to winter annuals
- Fall pre-emergent application to prevent winter weeds
- Leaf Clean-up
- Clearing of leaves to street from property.
- Generally a minimum of 3 visits is needed.
- Debris Clean-up
- Hauling and composting of leaves from property
- Gutter Cleaning (As Requested. Scheduled as an additional service)
- Overall property inspection to ensure a clean look over the winter and a strong start to the Spring