At 16, Sarah began planting annual and perennial gardens. That love of the earth transitioned into a career as a Garden Designer & Consultant – where she excelled in designing and installing award-winning annual and perennial gardens. For nearly 20-years, she has created and maintained beautiful flower gardens throughout Ohio.
Gardens add so much to our lives – beauty, tranquility, and even a boost to our property value. A well-designed, professionally installed garden can provide all of these more efficiently, cost effectively and leaving you with more time to enjoy it.
Garden Designers help you to –
- Re-imagine your space (home, lawn, garden and neighborhood),
- Design smooth transitions between each area,
- Design for both the functional and decorative spaces on your property,
- Camouflage the unsightly and highlight the magnificent,
- Add color, texture, scale and movement,
- Create mood, mystery and an environment of beauty.
If you’ve tried designing, installing and maintaining a garden alone only to find frustration with little reward – perhaps it’s time to try a professional. Here’s a list of garden and outdoor spaces where Sarah can help.
- Annual & Perennial Gardens,
- Flower Pots & Container Gardens,
- Habitat & Children’s Gardens,
- Small-Space Vegetable & Herb Gardens,
- Outdoor Meditation Spaces,
- Bulb Plantings,
- Seasonal Displays & Holiday Decorating,
- Interior Plant Design & Maintenance.
We invite you to contact us today and book your consultation with Sarah at 937.433.5915.
Country Club Landscaping